Module 1: Behind the scenes
An introductory module to hosting, to Airpeachy and to our advances course.
Module 2: An introduction to short term flexible lettings management
A introductory module to hosting on Airbnb. If you are undecided about whether starting a hosting business is something you want to do, this introductory course will answer all your burning questions.
Module 3: Your first steps
In this module, you will learn about the different options available to you, when considering a property to start your hosting business with.
Module 4: Discovering the world of hosting
In this module, you will learn about hosting in more detail than before. Your tutor will be developing your understanding of the type of host you wish to become, and how this translate into your property and listing.
Module 5: Getting your listing up
In this module, you will learn everything you need to know, to get your listing up successfully. Your tutor will cover off every nuance of listing your space, lesson-by-lesson. In this module you will compile everything you've learnt in previous modules, putting it into practise as you list your space.
- How long will this take you?
- How to craft your story
- Upgrade your listing photo’s like a pro
- All the amenities you need in 3 minutes
- Why considerations for accessibility features is so important
- Set your house rules to save yourself down the line
- Setting a basic pricing strategy
- Mastering your calendar and booking settings
- Why so many hosts are using instant book wrong
- What you should and shouldn’t charge for extra’s
- How to choose the right cancellation policy for you
- How your Guidebook can save you time and increase your revenue
- Making guest check-in seamless
- Always exude credibility
- Module 5: Free downloadable resources
- Module 5: Peachy quiz
Module 6: How to be a host(ess) with the most(ess)
In this module, we are going to start going over what strategies you’re going to want to employ and the very beginning when you actually take your listing live.
- The art of the start
- 7 steps to great communication
- Is pre-screening guests important
- The 3 types of reservations
- Keep check-out clear and simple
- Why reviews are VITAL to your business
- What to expect, when it’s unexpected
- The Airbnb Resolution Centre
- The 5-step framework for minimising bad reviews
- Module 6: Free downloadable resources
- Module 6: Peachy quiz
Module 7: Maximising the guest experience
In this module, we will cover off a number of things that will hone your guest experience skills. We recommend completing this module before you begin your hosting journey, and then coming back to it once you have a few reservations under your belt.
Module 8: Taking your hosting to the next level
In this module, you will learn how to get your listing to the top of the rankings on Airbnb. This is the hard part, made easy.
- 7 tips to skyrocket your Airbnb ranking
- Making your home a social media star
- Cleaning is crucial; Skip this at your peril
- The winning mentality for Airbnb hosts
- Identifying your winners and your losers
- Watch your calendar like a hawk and increase bookings by +20%
- What more could you wish for?
- Peachy Masterclass: Full Course Quiz
Module 9: Advanced skills
This module is still being perfected. We hope to launch it in early 2021. Thank you for your patience.
Module 10: Bonus content
This module is just for fun.